Friday, January 24, 2014

Pear Watercolor


 
It has been quite some while since I have painted and I tend to paint pears or strawberries when I have been away from painting.  Painted from life, today.

This top photo is showing very light on the lap top so I adjusted the levels in Photoshop, which can be seen in the bottom photo.  Now the questions is, which one is more accurate.  It is more difficult to know whether photos are displaying correct as they appear so much lighter, at least to me.


4 comments:

Nora Mackin said...



So nice to see you painting again Ann, I find pears so very hard to paint but you did fine. I really like the play of red and greens in hear together.

laura said...

Beautiful, Ann. I think your really captured the skin; the whites on it are truly fab!

RH Carpenter said...

Such great volume in this, Ann :)

Ann Buckner said...

Thanks all of you. My painting appears to have slowed down but am trying to keep my hand in.