Monday, May 28, 2012

Steer Wrestling WIP & Baby Birds

 As you can see some progress has been made while some set backs have happened.  I haven't painted every day on this but managed to get some time in on Saturday.  I bet all of you are as tired of this painting as I am so am going to begin another painting so I can look at this with fresh eyes. 

In the meantime, we had four baby birds born last Thursday.  I think they are Mockingbirds but don't have any real knowledge of birds.  I inadvertently tapped the post when I rested my hand on it to take the photo and the babies promptly opened their beaks.  It was so cute to see.  I felt for them though because their Mom wasn't there to feed them.


1 comment:

Studio at the Farm said...

Ann, I AM glad your vision is improving. The steer wrestling painting is coming along well. And your baby bird photo cracked me up!!! Their mouths are so unbelievably huge.