Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Another Sketch

I did this sketch yesterday in charcoal while watching a movie about Woody Guthrie, "Bound for Glory".  It was the position of the figure that caught my attention and of course, that old car in the background. 

I've been lax about thanking everyone for visiting this blog and want to correct that by saying "thank you" now.  You all make a difference with your interest and the comments you leave.  It's been a pleasure chatting just a bit via the comments and I always appreciate the feedback.

4 comments:

L.W.Roth, said...

Nice sketch Ann. You got a lot of details down fast. Good eye!

Vernita Bridges Hoyt said...

Nice sketches, Ann. I've been thinking to sketch more in 2012 in hopes of improving my skills. I haven't begun yet, but my goal starting date is January 23rd. You've inspired me! Thanks. :)

RH Carpenter said...

I like this and it really makes a sign of the times - I'd love to see you do this in sepia paint, like an old print :)

MaeSTRo said...

Nice. I want present you my site pavel lunevich