Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Special Card

I received this special card from a special friend living in Spain, Teresa Palomar Lois.  The card is perfect as she didn't realize that the child that wishes upon a star is alive and well in me as this is something I frequently do.  After all, a child believes that good things do come from unexpected places. 

Teresa has amazing talent and creativity and I feel honored that she is a friend of mine.  Her blog, "Lost in Wonder", says it all about her amazing ability to find beauty in anything and to create it.  Thank you Teresa, for your friendship and your art. 

2 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Ann, it is a wonderful card - you are lucky to have such a friend!

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

I'm so happy it arrived safe! wish to your heart's content, with feeling, they will come true!
Love you! ^3^