Monday, December 12, 2011

Freckles, Looking For A Home

This is Freckles, named by my BIL, who is now residing with my other two dogs, Scooby and Juliet.  Freckles was found by my brother, hungry and alone.  He put him in his garage and provided food and water.  The problem was all the traffic in town when Freckles decided to romp outside so we brought him here where he can romp and play without too much of a problem.   We think he is about 7-8 weeks old, loves to chew (which puppies do) and is curious about everything.  Now we are searching for a permanent home for Freckles.  We don't know what type of dog he is other than a mixture but he is a cutie and is beginning to recognize his name.   So if anyone in the 918 area code is looking for a doggy best friend, e-mail me. 

I haven't been painting as I am laying linoleum tile in my studio, having to shift furniture and supplies around to complete areas - time consuming but a perfect opportunity to clean and sort through all the clutter and supplies that collect. 

5 comments:

Ann's Art said...

Oh my, he is just gorgeous and what a perfect name for him. He looks like a terrier/jack russell type of breed - what a cutey. So hope you find a good home for him.

Studio at the Farm said...

Ann, he is So very adorable! Where is "918"? I am outside Vancouver, B.C., minutes away from the U.S. border.

Nora Mackin said...

He's a cutie Ann, hope you find a good home for him real soon.

Ann Buckner said...

So pleased you enjoyed seeing the photo of Freckles. The 918 area code is in Oklahoma. Still haven't found a new home for him but keeping fingers crossed we can find a good one that has children who want to run and play with him.

laura said...

Oh what a doll--and how kind of you to take him in. I wish I were nearby ... :-(