Saturday, March 05, 2011

Railroad Man

Railroad Man
8" x 10 1/2"
Watercolor

Finished this for a Wet Canvas portrait challenge.  Believe me it was a challenge.  There are some areas that could be darkened such as inside the ear, and perhaps around the eyes, as well as a couple of other areas.  But am going to call this one finished unless it bugs me too much lol.  Hope you enjoyed it.  

Thanks everyone that has been offering comments on the different posts.  I appreciate you and am always open to comments that would help improve a painting. 

7 comments:

Nicollette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicollette said...

I like it. It is so nice painting.

William Cook said...

Amazing process! I've enjoyed the whole thing. He's so alive. Too many portraits just fall short with this. Great job! Wm

Vicki Holdwick said...

Ann,

I think he is quite wonderful as he is.

xoxo

Ann Buckner said...

Nicolette, William & Vicki, thanks. :)

SKIZO said...

WonderfulWorkGoodCreations:)

Ann Buckner said...

Thanks, SKIZO