Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Chatter

The above photo was taken in Watts, OK, and this place has been there as long as I can remember.  It is a local gathering place and usually has several cars parked around it.  I always thought this would be a colorful painting. 

Amazing how fast time passes - it has been a week since I posted.  I still don't have anything to share as I've been busy reorienting my room which means sorting clutter, etc.  Happily though, my watercolor table is now cleared for use.  Thanks for staying with this blog, even when I haven't posted for awhile.  For all of you that have made comments - thanks for taking the time to do this and for your great comments.

In the meantime, here is an artist whose work I admire so much, Michael Maczuga.  I love the movement he achieves and the way he uses color.  So masterful. 

2 comments:

Country Mouse Studio said...

Thanks for sharing, his work is beautiful and I can't wait to see the painting of this place

Ann Buckner said...

Glad you enjoyed his work, Carole.