Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chatter, My Dogs

Juliet is a three year old austrailian shepherd mix and was gotten at a rescue kennel.  She is quite shy, gentle and well mannered.  Glenda, the very caring rescue person, trained Juliet to leash and she is very well behaved. 

Scooby was a "give me" dog and is a two year schnauzer that belonged to an 82 year old woman.  He is also very gentle and quite the well mannered gentleman. Both the dogs have vet appointments this week fitted in between my own appointments.  Aren't I lucky to have such sweeties. 

I did paint a little more on the rose yesterday, forming the petals a bit more, and hope to continue this afternoon. 

6 comments:

Pat said...

they are both beautiful - and look like such characters :)

Katherine Thomas said...

I can tell by their expressions what loving, faithful dogs they are! I would be afraid to take a rescue dog... Are they usually that well mannered?

Katherine Thomas said...

Wonderful work! I love your compositions!

Country Mouse Studio said...

They are so sweet, you are lucky.

Crystal Cook said...

You are very lucky indeed :) Juliet looks like the world's biggest sweetheart! And your other little guy does too of course :)

Ann Buckner said...

The dogs appreciate your comments as do I. :D The person that does the rescue work for the shelter spends hours and hours working with them. We are so lucky to have such devotion in their rescue effort.