Monday, February 08, 2010

Facebook Deactivated & Flowers Photo


I'm thinking Spring because we had a dusting of snow last night with more expected today.  Next week it will feel almost warm when the temperature reaches the mid-40's. 

Just wanted to let you know that I deactivated my Facebook account.  It was a simple reason that led to that decision.  I installed Facebook photo installer on my computer this morning.  I was going to add more of the 20 minute challenge photos when I saw that when using that installer, Facebook has access to everything on my computer and I do not, in any way, like that.  I enjoyed Facebook and reading the posts by artists, friends and family but will just have to visit blogs or write e-mails.

3 comments:

debwardart said...

I'm always impressed with your quick sketches - and I like the brushes in hand! Never got into Facebook - blogging takes up enough time, and I think it is more one-on-one. We want to be connected but just have to "choose one of the above!" I guess. Thanks for your comments on my recent painting!

Rose said...

Stunning picture of the flowers, will definitely make my day. Keep posting.

Ann Buckner said...

Thank you Deb. Yes, keeping up with a blog takes time but is such a good way to share and view other work. I love your work and always a pleasure to comment on it.

Rose, thank you for your comments and visiting this blog. I'm very pleased you like this photo.