Thursday, December 24, 2009

TMC #19, Handbag


TMC #19
Handbag
4 1/2" x 6 1/2"
Gessoed Bristol Board

Wanted to get an early start today so set this fabric handbag on my paint table.  I wanted to practice painting the folds and shadows.

Christmas Eve morning, and all is quiet.  Mornings are a special time, any morning.  A wonderful time to listen to the quiet, all the things we don't normally hear in the rush of daily living.  A time to reacquaint ourselves with our most cherished dreams, a time for thanks.  I'm hoping we all find a moment of this refreshing quiet time. 

6 comments:

Crescendo said...

Nice creations !

Dawn said...

and a merry christmas to you too Ann!

Teresa said...

If only we didn't have to get up early for that... lol. Enjoy your day Ann, painting right from the morning, what a great way to begin the day :)

Christiane Kingsley said...

Mornings are indeed special times. I usually have to rush off to work early in the morning, but today, I am at home and fully enjoying the quiet time.
My best wishes to you for the Holidays and the New Year.

Celeste Bergin said...

nicely done .....and I agree Mornings are a hopeful time.I am grateful that we are here and that we share the paths we're on! Merry Christmas!

Ann Buckner said...

Good Morning Everyone. Thank you for stopping by and posting. Hope all of you enjoyed your Christmas and that you look forward to a great new year.