Friday, September 05, 2008

BC Lodge, Small Progress

Not much progress made on this painting yesterday or today. The perspective looks a bit off on the main lodge so have to check that and do some repainting.

Mom's 90th birthday celebration and a family reunion are coming up in two weeks, so any painting is going to have be in class and inbetween household duties. With my sleep schedule though, I have been painting between 1 and 4 a.m. which has been great as the house is so quiet with no interruptions.

2 comments:

RHCarpenter said...

Ann, you are handling all those greens really well. They would drive me insane. This looks like a remote area but still very civilized. Good start and I hope you get some painting (or some quiet) time in the next few weeks.

Ann Buckner said...

Thanks Rhonda. Greens are always tough for me. Inside, in normal light they look right. Outside light, some areas look a little too yellow. I'm using ultramarine, cerulean, viridian, cad yellow, yellow ochre, and naples yellow then add touches of burnt sienna or raw umber into the mix.