Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm So Excited, Art Classes

I just have to share that I will be taking art classes from Timothy C. Tyler, beginning Saturday morning. I hope you will take a look at his work as he is a master artist.

Also, at our next Artists of Northwest Arkansas meeting on August 21st, we will be having Conservator, Rick Parker. It will be exciting to listen to him speak on archival materials and about some of the "Old Masters" paintings on which he has worked. If you want further information, send me and e-mail or visit the ANA website.

2 comments:

Deborah A. Léger said...

Oh Ann, that's so exciting! I'm so glad you're taking the classes. Just go at your own speed and ENJOY. Will the classes be in acrylics or oils? I just looked at his site and his work is beautiful! I'm sure you're going to really enjoy the classes.

This saturday morning? (Hope so, then you don't have too much time to "think" about them. ;-) Just go and have fun Ann!

The talk on archival materials sounds fascinating!!

Teresa said...

So you finally decided on taking the classes, that's awesome Ann! Did you choose the 4 hours one?

Can't wait to hear your impressions on the first class, YAY!

Teresa