Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nimble Fingers

I was updating and rearranging the links of artists and art places I enjoy visiting when I accidentally deleted the list. Slowly, the list will be rebuilt if I can keep my fingers from hitting the wrong button.

The Brown's Pasture painting is still on my easel but may set it aside and start over. I think it is going from bad to worse even though I have added more contrasts. I'll dab and daub some more this evening before I call it quits on this one. Who knows, it could just be in an ugly stage and the next few strokes could put it right.

2 comments:

Dianne Mize said...

There are gremlins built into these computers. I just know there are. And if they get bored, something like that will happen. It happens to us all from time to time. I bet you, in your computer right now, there is a clan of giggling gremlins.

Ann Buckner said...

There must be Diane, but this time it must have been one telling me subconsciously, "you know you want too" while my conscious is saying "watch what you are doing." We know which one controlled my nimble fingers. *grin*