Saturday, May 10, 2008

Class Reunion

The big day finally arrived, our 45th class reunion. The food was plentiful, as were the hugs and stories. As you can see below everyone is gathering for a photograph by the main photographer.
I had just handed the camera to my brother and he took this photo of me in the blue-green shirt (which I wasn't aware that he had done so).

And here classmates are at the condinement table set up in the dining room. In the background you can see the High School painting that I did for my twin.


Dining tables were set up in the garage and the patio to enjoy the food prepared by my brother-in-law, other helpful members of my family, and classmates.

2 comments:

Deborah A. Léger said...

Nice photos, Ann!! Do we get to see the painting closer up? I can't believe you already have strawberries already - ours are just tiny flowers still. lol. Loved the photos and that's a nice shot your brother took of you! It looks and sounds like everyone had a great time.

Ann Buckner said...

I'm plesed you enjoyed the photos. I will have to take a close up of the painting framed as I don't have one. Overall, I think everyone at the reunion enjoyed touching base after so many years.