Monday, December 10, 2007

Painting Yellow

Instead of canvas, the kitchen is getting painted in three different shades of yellow. If nothing else, it will be colorful with a fresh feeling. Along with painting the kitchen, we are having a go-round with colds. Hopefully, soon we will all be feeling much, much better.

When not sleeping or painting I've been enjoying the different Forums at Wet Canvas. Appreciating the artwork and enthusiasm of the different artists, from beginner to accomplished painter. Each offers a new or different view or perspective of their subject but all carry the same flavor of loving what they do.

4 comments:

RHCarpenter said...

Ann, I've tagged you - go to my blog to see the rules and don't tag anyone I've tagged. This is a fun way to see other artists' work.

Anonymous said...

Hello Ann wonderful blog. I was trying to download the pdf files for the begining drawing classes. Could you direct me as to where to find them?
Bonnie

Ann Buckner said...

Hi Bonnie, thank you for visiting this blog. If you click Home on my web page it has a drop down list with the Wet Canvas .pdf files listed but here is a link you can copy and paste.

http://atreesse.com/home/wetcanvaspdf.html

Ann

Ann Buckner said...

Rhonda, thanks for the tag! I always enjoy seeing other artist' paintings.

Ann